“Bet on Poker” – is a real-time game with the rules and procedure very similar to the “Texas Hold’em Poker”, which is the most popular poker game variation.
For placing bets you would need to:
• Login to your account;
• Make a deposit to your account if needed;
• Select a bet category and a betting option you want to bet on to.
In the bet slip field “Amount” fill the amount you want to bet. Push the button “Place bet”.
After succesful bet you will see a message “Bet succesfull”.
Possible win is calculated from odd multiplied by bet amount. Betgames.tv betting odds could not be combined with betting odds from sports events and other games. Special cases, rules and gameplay is detaily described here
You are able to check the results for different runs on the page “Results”.
You are able to check your betting history on page “Bets”.
The play begins with the dealing of two cards face-up for each of six different hands; later in the game five community cards – the Board – are turned up. The cards being turned up and the results are registered on the basis of the video broadcast and readings of the scanner which registers the cards placed face-up on the table.
The purpose of the game is to construct the highest possible combination of five cards using the available hand (two cards) and five community cards. The hand (hands) with the highest value combination of five cards from among the other hands wins (win).
Possible combinations (from the lowest to the highest):
The High Card: a combination of cards which does not correspond to any of the below specified combinations. The player holding the highest card wins.
The Pair: two cards of equal value. Two kings, two aces, etc. When several players have such a combination the player whose cards are of higher value wins.
Two Pairs: a combination of two pairs of cards of equal value. When two pairs are held by several players, the player holding cards of the highest value wins.
Three of a Kind: a combination of three cards of equal value. If several hands have such combination, the hand with the higher-valued three cards of the same kind wins. If two hands contain three of a kind of the same value, the hand whose fourth and (or) fifth cards are of higher value, wins.
Straight: five cards in sequential rank. If two hands have such combination, the winner is determined according to the sequential ranking of cards – the higher sequential rank wins.
Flush: five cards of the same suit (colour). When two players have such a combination, the winner is determined on the basis of the sequence of cards.
Full House: three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank. If hands have several Full Houses, the one with higher ranking three cards wins, e.g., three kings rank higher than three queens. If several hands have the three cards of the same value, the hand with the higher pair wins.
Four of the Kind: four cards of one face value (quad) and the fifth card may be different. If the hands have the same combination, the hand with the quad of higher-ranking cards wins.
Straight Flush: five cards of the same suit (colour) in sequence. If several hands have the same combination, the hand with cards of the higher sequential rank wins.
Royal Flush: the strongest combination – cards of the same suit (colour) from Ten to Ace. It beats all other combinations.
1. During a live broadcast the dealer deals out twelve cards – six hands face-up (two cards per each hand) numbered on the screen from 1 to 6. Each hand gets one card in turn clockwise.
2. The first betting round. It takes place already before the dealing and the player can choose and place the bet on one or more available betting options.
3. The number of hands available for placing bets is unlimited. A player may place a bet on one, two, three, four, five or all six hands during one game draw or betting round.
4. The second betting round. After the first betting round the cards are distributed, the odds of each hand is displayed on the screen and the second betting round begins. Bets placed by the player in the first round have no impact at all on the bets of the second round, so the player can place the bet on the same hand in the second round too.
5. The third betting round. After the second betting round is completed, the dealer turns up the first three community cards (the Flop), the odds displayed on the screen change and the third betting round begins, during which the players, like in all betting rounds, are free to place the bets on their chosen betting options irrespective of their bets in the previous betting rounds.
6. When the time allocated for the fourth betting round expires, the dealer turns up the fifth community card (the River), the programme counts the results, the winning hand (hands) is (are) marked “Won” and the losing hands are marked “Lost”. The winnings are paid to the players and the dealer announces the winner (winners), and a new game draw begins.
7. Sometimes it may happen that after the Flop and the Turn while the bets are still accepted one or more bets in the available betting options will have no possibility to win. If a hand (hands) has (have) no possibility to get the winning combination, it (they) is (are) are marked “Lost” on the screen instead of displaying the odds. The same situation may also occur in the case of a winning bet. If after the Flop and the Turn a hand (hands) has (have) the highest combination possible in such hand (hands), such hand (hands) is (are) marked “Won” on the screen instead of displaying the odds. The players may not place new bets on the winning or losing hands, but they are free to bet on all the remaining options.
8. When the time allocated for the fourth betting round expires, the dealer turns up the fifth community card (the River), the programme counts the results, the winning hand (hands) is (are) marked “Won” and the losing hands are marked “Lost”. The winning players share the pot and the dealer announces the winner (winners), and a new game draw begins.